We are delighted to announce that QX has been shortlisted as a finalist for the ‘Affiliate Member of the Year’ category in the APSCo Awards for Excellence 2017. The awards have tough submission criteria and the judges are looking for a member that has “consistently the demonstrated professional values exceptional performance and support of fellow members associated with APSCo membership, throughout the past 12-months”.
Entrants to the awards pass through a rigorous assessment process. QX provided detailed answers and supporting evidence encompassing a wide range of topics, including our contribution to the recruitment industry, our processes, legal and ethical standards, training and development programs, how we have dealt with the challenges in the past 12 months (with what results), and how we propose to serve our clients better over the coming years. In the next phase, the representatives from the companies that made it to the finals will attend a question and answer session with a session of independent judges.
This rigorous process is a hallmark of the APSCo Awards for Excellence and we are proud to have made the cut. Following the announcement, Ann Swain, APSCo Chief Executive said: “These awards are now firmly recognised as the most prestigious accolade in professional recruitment and are a unique indicator of standards throughout the sector. The annual event has become the premier showcase for innovation, best practice and outstanding achievements which acts as a catalyst for firms to attract publicity and build their brand amongst key stakeholders.”
Commenting of our inclusion in the list of finalists, QX Director of Operations, Pom Chakravarti said: “The past year has been rather interesting for the recruitment industry with the legislative reforms and fortunately we were in the position to assist several recruitment agencies to navigate these changes. Throughout the years, we have heard good things from our clients, but are especially happy that the industry is acknowledging our efforts. We have also been nominated for other prestigious awards, including the GSA Professional Awards, and are experiencing a great momentum. We hope that this will become a powerful driving force for the team at QX as we continue to deliver the exceptionally high standard of service that clients have come to expect from QX.”
What makes QX stand out from the competition?
During the past 12 months, QX performed several actions that benefitted clients and non-clients in the recruitment sector, which include:
1) Decoding the Autumn Statement: We organised a free, invite-only event for C-suite executives from the recruitment industry, featuring speakers from top industry bodies, analysing the impact of IR35 and announcements made during the Autumn Statement. QX also reached out to non-healthcare, private recruitment agencies to give them a heads-up on the potential impact the IR35 might have on the sector in future and aim to diversify our clientele in the coming years.
2) Employee training: Our Training Academy provides in-class and on-the-job training to employees working in various functions. Employees receive rigorous training which covers the key aspects related to their work profile, UK culture, soft skills, information security, and more. As a result of these efforts, we consistently deliver the highest payroll processing accuracy rates in the industry (99.8%). We are able to offer top-quality services which has translated into a high level of client satisfaction – our top recruitment industry client has been with us for over 10 years and we continue to win the trust of new clients.
3) 360-degree services: QX delivers 360-degree solutions for the recruitment industry. We are a one-stop shop back-office solutions provider for recruitment agencies, and we added new service lines and products that benefit the industry. We offer a wide range of payroll solutions and walk hand-in-hand with recruitment companies to support innovative models of services.
4) One of the most reliable service providers: We continue to follow rigorous processes, maintain high standards of information security, help our clients improve efficiency through customised software solutions, inject best practices in the processes, and deliver in-depth reporting that helps our clients to boost profitability. Our structured methodology for transition ensures that the process of outsourcing back-office solutions is smooth, swift and successful.
5) Rock-solid security: We are fully compliant with ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 & the UK Data Protection Act and we are Cyber Essential Plus certified. We are also in the process of becoming GDPR compliant; our efforts are led by our in-house Certified GDPR Practitioner.
We have our fingers crossed and hope that we can beat tough competition to win the award!
For further information, contact:
Kaz Driver, Head of Marketing
Tel: 01756 692 850